The Samsung Galaxy S24 series was announced a couple of weeks ago. Hardware and design wise, it’s not exactly a very exciting phone. Don’t get us wrong, these are still very powerful handsets, but it’s not really Samsung’s fault that the market has peaked. But yet despite the “boring” hardware, pre-orders appear to be off the charts.
Samsung has confirmed that they are seeing double-digit growth in pre-orders over the Galaxy S23 series. The company also confirmed that the Galaxy S24 Ultra actually accounted for over 65% of pre-orders.
One of the reasons we’re seeing an increase in demand is probably thanks to Samsung’s use of AI. One of the standout features of the new Galaxy S24 smartphones is Galaxy AI. This is a bunch of AI tools and features that will change the way we use and interact with our handsets. This is definitely a shakeup in terms of smartphone features and could explain the increased interest.
That being said, the Samsung Galaxy S24 series is now officially available for purchase. If you’re interested, Samsung and their partners have a bunch of deals that you’ll want to check out to save some money.
Samsung Galaxy S24 deals
*Carrier versions only
- New and existing customers can get the Samsung Galaxy S24+ on AT&T, guaranteed with Galaxy phone trade-in. Any year, any condition.
- Plus, get a free Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+ 5G when you add a line and purchase any Galaxy S24 Series device.
- Samsung Galaxy S24+ on T-Mobile (or up to $1000 off any in the series) with eligible trade on Go5G Plus and Go5G Next or 50% off the S24+ (up to $500 off other eligible devices) with eligible trade on Go5G and Magenta plans.
- Samsung Galaxy S24 on T-Mobile (or up to $800 off any in the series) when adding a line on Go5G Plus and Go5G Next or $600 off the S24 series when adding a line on Go5G and Magenta plans — no trade required.
- 50% off Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+ 5G (FRP $276) when adding a new tablet line on a qualifying plan.
- All device offers are via 24 monthly bill credits, plus tax.
- New and existing customers on select Verizon Unlimited plans can trade in any model Samsung phone – in any condition – and get a Galaxy S24 or Galaxy S24+ on Verizon, or $1,000 off a Galaxy S24 Ultra1. Plus get a Galaxy Watch and Galaxy Tab on Verizon.
- Infinite Access for Galaxy is Boost Infinite’s latest monthly subscription plan where subscribers get the Galaxy S24+ on Boost, and the newest Samsung Galaxy smartphone every year while enjoying unlimited talk, text and data and access to the Boost Network –all for an introductory price of $60/mo. This offer is available for qualified new and existing members, and no trade-ins or line requirements are needed to get started.
- Xfinity Mobile and Comcast Business Mobile have a gift for new and existing customers – a new Samsung Galaxy S24 128GB phone on Xfinity when they trade in their current phone.
- New and current upgrade-eligible customers can get the Galaxy S24 with no trade-in, or the S24+ or S24 Ultra with trade-in.
Note: this article may contain affiliate links that help support our authors and keep the Phandroid servers running.